Thank you for another fun and exciting Fleet Week! Until next year, click here to enjoy these photos from Fleet Week 2019.
The majority of the Intrepid Museum is wheelchair accessible. Additional accommodations such as specialized seating, ASL interpreters, or large print can be made with advance notice (one week preferred). To request accessibility accommodations, contact email@example.com. Social Narrative for individuals, families and self-guided groups download Social Narrative for individuals, families and self-guided groups
Activities on Pier 86 are free with a pier pass which can be acquired in the Welcome Center.
SAFETY IS A SHARED RESPONSIBILITY
- There are inherent risks in participating in pier activities, engaging with displays and visiting maritime vessels.
- Pier and Museum visitors expressly assume all risk of property loss and personal injury arising from or related to his/her presence on the pier or at the Museum.
USE CAUTION AT ALL TIMES
- Behave in a responsible and respectful manner
- Obey all oral and written warnings prior to and during participation
- Steps to or on a ship’s gangway can be hazardous or slippery
- Exterior surfaces exposed to sunlight may be hot
- Secure belongings and hold the rails when boarding a visiting ship
- Behave in a family-friendly manner
- Do not enter restricted or staff only areas